CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 17 September 2008

* Garage Sale

To my dear friends and colleagues,


A bit embarrassing really, but because of my current situation and the bad markets (debts, living expenses, etc.),
There will be a garage sale on Sunday at my house from 9am till 9pm

We've therefore decided to have a garage sale and hopefully we'll make some money. Desperate times call
for desperate measures!! We're sure that we will get out of this mess sooner or later but
in the meantime, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!! With Hari Raya coming up, we need all the cash we can get!!!

I've taken a photo of our garden displaying of some of the excess stuff, so if you see any-
thing you like, please let me know as soon as possible so we can save it for you, or give
you special viewing of the items, assuming the PRICE is RIGHT.(CLICK HERE 4 da PHOTO)

Hope you can make it - counting on your SUPPORT. Thanks.

0 ulasan: